When you have to manage a school, there are different aspects that you have to manage simultaneously. Going without school administrative software can cost your school hundreds of dollars, and can be vulnerable to risks and errors. But thankfully, there is a litany of school software available for free in the market that is free of charge.
Some of the features that are common to both open source student information system and open source student management system are:
- Customized attendance to meet the needs and regular checking, using built-in reports.
- Contact information can be easily stored. Not only the staffs, but also the students and their parents. This also makes the information vulnerable to threats, through automatic access to the OpenSIS portal.
- Student demographics can be easily captured, and the customized categories and fields allow you to capture specific data needs.
- The built-in grade book allows teachers to keep a record of the homework assignments, class tests, and other activities of school.
- Multiple scheduling and adjustments can be made within the school, allowing you to easily input student request, and mass schedule students.
- Health records can also be easily maintained.
- Creating student report cards, calculating class
rankings and GPAs also becomes easy with this software solution.
Based on administrative, financial, and educational features along with the number of allowed users, storage space, and ease of use, you will find that OpenSIS is the potent management system that you can use for overall management and enhanced functionality of your school.
To learn more about the solutions and possibilities, you can log on to www.opensis.com to learn more. Since the main objective of OpenSIS is to thrive on long term relation with customers, you can expect complete assistance with your concerns.